Gardening With Children (Paperback)
What better way to connect children with the natural world than through gardening? Team up with the youngsters in your care on scores of fun outdoor and indoor garden-related activities. Share the joy of watching plants and the animals that live among them grow and flourish as you guide children in the discovery of nature's cycles and communities.
- Over 40 hands-on activities and ideas for many more
- Wildlife and food gardening projects, nature explorations, science experiments, journal keeping, art and craft activities
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Colorful illustrations on each page
- Comprehensive glossary and index