Butterflies are among nature's loveliest pollinators, and the plants they favor are some of the most beautiful garden bloomers. In this book you'll learn how a few simple changes can transform your yard into a miniature wildlife refuge that's a perfect habitat for butterflies in all their intriguing life stages. No matter where you live, you can create an oasis where butterflies can thrive as they develop from eggs into caterpillars, pupae, and finally into the dazzling creatures that grace the garden as they flit from flower to flower.
- Spectacular portraits of North America's most common butterflies
- Turning your yard into a butterfly sanctuary
- Scores of the best butterfly and caterpillar plants for your region
- Inviting colorful caterpillars into your garden
- Helping butterflies survive the winter
- Butterfuly gardening with children
- Making life easier for migrating butterflies, and much more
Table of Contents from The Butterfly Gardener's Guide.