Delight your winter-weary, color-starved eyes with an exuberant display of spring-blooming bulbs. In this spectacularly illustrated guide you'll encounter scores of classic and unusual spring beauties from tiny squills to statuesque Sicilian honey garlic to striking crown imperial. You'll also discover gorgeous hybrid varieties of tried-and-true tulips and daffodils, delightful heirloom flowers, and enchanting North American woodland bulbs. No matter where you live, you'll find bulbs that will thrive in your garden.
- A step-by-step guide to growing bulbs successfully
- How to combine bulbs with annuals, perennials, and shrubs to create a sensational spring garden
- Disappearing beauties: stunning heirloom varieties and
- where to get them
- Making more bulbs: easy ways to propagate your plants
- Cultivating bulbs in containers
- A lavishly illustrated encyclopedia of spring-blooming bulbs
- Mail-order sources for bulbs, and more
Table of Contents from Spring-Blooming Bulbs.