Adopt a commonsense approach to the plant diseases that plague your plants: Dispense with poisons and practice prevention. This concise guide tells you all about the simple gardening techniques you can use to suppress plant problems while improving the overall health of your garden. In these pages, expert pathologists from across the continent explain how to identify diseases that do crop up—and how to treat them effectively using the least toxic controls available today.
- How to control plant diseases and kick the chemical habit
- Nine key ways to prevent plant diseases using commonsense gardening practices
- East-to-use diagnostic charts that help you identify your plant problems
- An illustrated encyclopedia of plant diseases
- Least toxic remedies you can mix at home
- An extensive list of suppliers for least toxic controls, and more
Read excerpts from Natural Disease Control.