What better way to connect children with the natural world than through gardening? Team up with the youngsters in your care on scores of fun outdoor and indoor garden-related activities. Share the joy of watching plants and the animals that live among them grow and flourish as you guide children in the discovery of nature's cycles and communities.
- Over 40 hands-on activities and ideas for many more
- Wildlife and food gardening projects, nature explorations, science experiments, journal keeping, art and craft activities
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Colorful illustrations on each page
- Comprehensive glossary and index