Endlessly adaptable and easy to grow, herbs are the perfect plants for designing a garden that's ornamental, practical, and intoxicatingly fragrant. This inspiring guide walks you through the project from plan to planting and harvest. Written by expert herb gardeners, this beautifully illustrated volume has everything you need to design a dazzling herb garden—simple garden plans, plant recommendations for each design, and indispensable growing tips.
- A simple but elegant formal herb garden
- An enticing kitchen garden brimming with culinary herbs
- An enchanting tea garden
- a fragrat oasis
- A green-and-gray garden of aromatic Mediterranean herbs
- An herb garden for shade
- A potted herb garden
- An herb garden that attracts butterflies
- Lush photographed herb profile
- And much more
Table of Contents from Designing an Herb Garden.