Take a culinary global tour of more than 30 edible plants that match their underground bounty with a fabulous aboveground display. Feature them as showstopping house or garden plants, or harvest a few and cook up tasty dishes. Buried Treasures tells the fascinating stories of these essential food plants and provides cultivation tips including where to buy hard-tofind varieties and how to make more tubers at home. Dig in!
- A feast of more than 30 tropical and hardy tubers that are easy to grow, great to look at, and delicious to eat
- Detailed tips for growing and harvesting
- Delicious recipes from around the world
- Extensive list of nursery sources
- Focus on organic and sustainable gardening practices